From 1942 to 1949, he studied as an external student at the School of Arts and Crafts and School of Fine Arts both in Barcelona. Returned to live in Madrid but also in several other cities, for the next decade, from 1952 to 1962 particularly in Rome for 2 years, Paris for 7 years and short stays at many other capitals and cities as London, Copenhague, Mexico, Berlin and New York.
From 1963 to 1984, he lives in Madrid, where he carries out his work: commissions and exhibitions of painting, sculpture and engraving. While in Madrid he also travels both inland and abroad for his multiple art exhibitions held during this span of 20 years
Museums And Official Institutions
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Madrid.
- Museum of Decorative Arts, Madrid.
- National Library, Madrid
- Zarzuela Palace, Madrid
- Museum of the Deputation, Barcelona.
- Museum of the Diputación, Zaragoza.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Bilbao
- Museum of Fine Arts, Granada.
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Seville.
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Ibiza.
- Ministry of the Navy, Madrid
- Polyclinic of the Navy, Madrid.
- Clinical Hospital, Madrid.
- Laboral University, Cordoba.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Madrid.
- Tarrasa City Council.
- Superior Council of Sports, Madrid.
- National Parador of Sigüenza.
- Valley of the Fallen. Cuelgamuros, Madrid.
- Logistic Support Headquarters of the Ministry of the Navy (Madrid).
- Museum of Hispano-American Art. Miami, Florida (USA)